The Vale Resort, Vale of Glamorgan
Hensol Park, Hensol, Nr Cardiff, Vale of Glamorgan,
The Vale Resort is stylish and contemporary set in over 650 acres of beautiful countryside it is the ideal choice for sporty family holidays or relaxing spa breaks all within easy reach (15 minutes) of Cardiff's vibrant restaurants, shops and theatres. There are family rooms that are large enough to accommodate extra single beds or cots as well as hotel rooms with interconnecting doors. All decorated to a high standard with luxurious furnishings and spacious, comfortable surroundings. Various dining options are available including the AA rosette Vale Grill. Highly recommended is the delicious traditional Sunday roast now available in La Cunina with a choice of succulent roast meats, fresh local vegetables and a host of scrummy deserts - advanced booking is advisable.
This place will have something for everyone to enjoy. It is fantastic if you are an active family - with a wide range of sporting activities available for 5 - 15year olds including tennis, squash, arts & crafts, football and rugby. Studio activities include ball games, musical mats and running games. There are numerous swimming programmes for kids of all ages including Aqua Tots -an introduction to water for 4 months to 3 years old.
The crèche is open to children from 3 months to 5 years. The cost per child is £3.50 per hour with a maximum stay of 2 hours. Parents must remain on site for the duration of the booking. Day Nursery facilities are also available. Opening times are weekdays 9.00am - 6.00pm Saturday/Sunday/Bank Holidays 10.00am - 2.00pm. The children take part in organised activities throughout the day, which helps them to learn and develop. There is also access to an outside play area that is covered with astro-turf for safety and provides outdoor activities when weather permits.
Kids' camp is an extra facility available for your convenience during the school holidays. It is a play-scheme type service provided for your children and is open 8.30am - 4.30pm, Monday to Friday. Average price is £20 for a full day's session.
If the stress of everyday life is what you need to escape from then indulge in the delights of the largest award winning spa in Wales. And how can you forget the two championship golf courses - fit in a challenging game of golf if you can!
If you want to make a break for the coast, the wonderful family beaches and rugged coastline of the Glamorgan Heritage Coast are only 20 minutes away. Sightseeing, Cardiff and shopping are 15 minutes away and the numerous attractions of South Wales including cinemas, The Big Pit and go-karting are all easily accessible.
1 Offer(s) for The Vale Resort
Special Offer - 2 Night Whitsun Breaks £195 per room
Family Easter Holiday Breaks where the kids stay FREE
2 night family Easter breaks include:
- Luxury family accommodation
- Full Welsh breakfast served until 11.00am
- Up to 2 children (under 16) stay FREE in your family room
- FREE main meal for under 12's (from the children's menu) with every adult dining in the Vale Grill
- Goody bag for each child (under 6)
- Easter egg hunt (Easter Sunday only)
- Organised daily activity for children**
- Children's activity room with board games, books and FREE movies
- Indoor activities; swimming, squash, tennis and fitness (age restrictions apply)
- Paddle Time at White Water International**
- Outdoor activities; country walks, mountain biking**, golf**
- Local attractions; Dr Who Experience, Museum of Welsh Life, National Museum and Gallery of Wales, Techniquest, Cardiff Castle, Caerphilly Castle, Big Pit, Rhondda Heritage Park, Dan Yr Ogof Caves, many of which are FREE to enter
- Full use of extensive leisure facilities
- FREE parking at hotel
From £195 per family room for 2 nights
To book call 01443 667800 or visit www.vale-hotel.com