The Cobweb Inn
Distance: 6 miles (10 mins) THE COBWEB INN The Bridge, Boscastle, PL35 0HE
• This traditional style low-beamed Cornish pub has two bars, a family room and outside seating.
• Home produced food from local suppliers served in the bar and restaurant (between 11.30am-2.30pm and 6.00pm-9.30pm) with locally sourced ‘real ales' and cider from the bar makes a visit to the Cobweb a true North Cornwall traditional pub experience.
• On most Saturday evenings there is live music entertainment.
• It’s a great all-year round pub, with a blazing fire in the bar during the winter months.
• Dogs are allowed in the bars on leads.
Getting the map...