Go Jetters competition
Share this competition
We're excited to be running a prize giveaway of these lovely Go Jetters books!
The hugely popular animation Go Jetters is a firm favourite amongst many preschool and primary school aged children. It follows the adventures of four superheroes, Kyan, Lars, Foz and Xuli, guided by their funky teacher and friend Ubercorn the unicorn. It's fun and educational and has just launched its second series on CBeebies.
To celebrate we've got a brilliant bundle of this year's Go Jetters books to give away to one lucky winner!
The bundle contains...
Go Jetters, Go Colour - a sticker colouring book
Go Jetters Little Library - four mini books (each one is about one of the main characters)
Go Jetters Academy activity book
Go Jetters Jet Set GO! board book
There will also be prizes for three runners-up who will each win a copy of the Go Jetters Jet Set GO! board book.
Our competitions here at Away with the Kids are incredibly easy to enter - just type in your name, phone number and email address and let us know if you'd like to receive our email newsletter or not. Do make sure you read our Terms & Conditions before entering.
NB: Go Jetters is designed to appeal to a wide range of children's ages but between three and seven years old is probably a good guideline.
Terms & Conditions
1. Competition open to residents based in the UK & Eire, aged 18 and over.
2. One entry per person.
3. Winner will be chosen at random. The winner will be notified via email or other contact details captured during the submission phase - please complete each field correctly.
4. If the winner is unable to be contacted after reasonable attempts have been made, Away with the Kids reserves the right to either offer the prize to a runner up or to re-offer the prize in any future competition.
5. No purchase from Away with the Kids is necessary to enter this competition.
6. Prize is subject to availability.
7. No cash or alternative in part or full will be offered in lieu of the prize. Prize is not transerferable.
8. Prize winner may be required to participate in reasonable publicity associated with this promotion.
9. Away with the Kids reserves the right to cancel this competition or alter any of the rules at any stage, if deemed necessary in its opinion, or if circumstances arise outside of its control.
10. These terms and conditions are subject to English Law.