Win a ‘Wannabees’ children’s role play pack
Share this competition
We're delighted to be teaming up with Wannabees to give away one of their unique children's role play packs to a lucky winner.
The talented duo behind Wannabees, Pippa and Lynne, have created these wonderful sets to appeal to 5-11 year olds. They contain lots of cleverly designed paperwork bits and bobs for children to ‘pretend’ to be the profession of their choice. There are, for example, forms to fill in, stickers, and certificates that children can use to feel like they are ‘playing for real’.
Many of us have memories from our own childhoods when we used to have happy times just ‘pretending’ - and these packs are ideal for children who love imaginative play. There are many benefits to children engaging in pretend play including in the areas of emotional development, social development, language skills, self esteem, empathy and the ability to take and manage risks.
The Wannabees range currently consists of ‘I Want to be a Teacher’, ‘I Want to be a Doctor’ and ‘I Want to be a Café Owner’.
Priced at £14.99, they make such nice gifts and we are very happy to be offering you the chance to win one of your choice.
How to enter
All you have to do to enter this competition is fill out the form below and in the message box state whether you'd like to win a teacher's pack, a doctor's pack or a café owner's pack.
The deadline for entering is 11.59pm on Tuesday 2nd January 2018. Please read the Terms and Conditions carefully.
Terms and Conditions
- Competition open to residents based in the UK & Eire, aged 18 and over.
- One entry per person.
- Winner will be chosen at random. The winner will be notified via email or other contact details captured during the submission phase - please complete each field correctly.
- If the winner is unable to be contacted after reasonable attempts have been made, Away with the Kids reserves the right to either offer the prize to a runner up or to re-offer the prize in any future competition.
- No purchase from Away with the Kids is necessary to enter this competition.
- Prize is subject to availability.
- No cash or alternative in part or full will be offered in lieu of the prize. Prize is not transerferable.
- Prize winner may be required to participate in reasonable publicity associated with this promotion.
- Away with the Kids reserves the right to cancel this competition or alter any of the rules at any stage, if deemed necessary in its opinion, or if circumstances arise outside of its control.
- These terms and conditions are subject to English Law.