Win a copy of The Extra Mile: Delicious alternatives to motorway services
Share this competition
Motorway services are brilliantly helpful - somewhere to go to the loo, grab a drink or snack, and let little legs run around for a bit. But wouldn't it be great to sometimes make a road trip a little bit more interesting, unusual or active?
For us families in particular it is so nice to break up a long journey and really get the kids to let off steam.
Brilliantly, there is now a whole book written on the subject with ideas of alternative places to stop off at across England, Scotland and Wales!
Have a read of Laura's blog post here on some of the most exciting family-friendly offerings.
If you're as pleased about this as we are then do enter our competition below where you can win one of five copies of 'The Extra Mile'.
Terms & Conditions
- The prize is one copy of The Extra Mile. We have five copies to give away in total.
- The closing date is Monday 1st April at 9.00 a.m.
- Competition open to residents based in the UK & Eire, aged 18 and over.
- One entry per person. If you enter more than once you may be disqualified.
- Winners will be chosen at random. The winner will be notified via email or other contact details captured during the submission phase - please complete each field correctly.
- If the winner is unable to be contacted after reasonable attempts have been made, Away with the Kids reserves the right to either offer the prize to a runner up or to re-offer the prize in any future competition.
- No purchase from Away with the Kids is necessary to enter this competition.
- Prize is subject to availability.
- No cash or alternative in part or full will be offered in lieu of the prize. Prize is not transferable.
- Prize winner may be required to participate in reasonable publicity associated with this promotion.
- Away with the Kids reserves the right to cancel this competition or alter any of the rules at any stage, if deemed necessary in its opinion, or if circumstances arise outside of its control.
- Entrants' details will not be shared with any third party, but the competition winners' details will be shared with the book's publishers in order for the prizes to be sent out.
- These Terms & Conditions are subject to English Law.
Complete the form to enter