Win a bundle of four i-SPY books for kids
Share this competition
The lovely publishing people at Collins are giving us a bundle of these four i-SPY pocket activity books to give away. Hooray!
We've been sent some copies for the office too and have been road-testing them with our kids and we can confirm they are genuinely excellent.
Designed to appeal to children aged between 5 and 10 years old, the premise of the i-SPY books is to give a little insight into the world around us and to spot things. Older children will enjoy adding up the 'points' you get for each thing you spot (the more points for the trickier or more unusual an item!), while younger children can simply enjoy just ticking them off.
Each book has a different theme. The titles in the bundle are:
We've particularly enjoyed going round the supermarket ticking items off in the 'At the shops' book and learning more about them. And spotting birds and butterflies is a perfect Springtime activity, particularly on holiday.
The info provided for each spottable object/creature/item is so interesting and genuinely informative...for the whole family!
At £2.99 each these books are a great price: essentially for the same price as a children's magazine you get a wonderful book that your child will return to time and time again and engage with. It has also occurred to us that buying one or two of these makes an ideal birthday gift for another child (we all look for unique, good-value gifts for our children's school friends when birthday parties roll around, don't we?!) Or if you're looking for a mini Easter or holiday present for your kids then this could well be it...
If you'd like to enter the competition please read the Terms & Conditions carefully and enter your details correctly below. Good luck!
Terms & Conditions
- Competition open to residents based in the UK & Eire, aged 18 and over.
- One entry per person.
- Winner will be chosen at random. The winner will be notified via email or other contact details captured during the submission phase - please complete each field correctly.
- If the winner is unable to be contacted after reasonable attempts have been made, Away with the Kids reserves the right to either offer the prize to a runner up or to re-offer the prize in any future competition.
- No purchase from Away with the Kids is necessary to enter this competition.
- Prize is subject to availability.
- No cash or alternative in part or full will be offered in lieu of the prize. Prize is not transerferable.
- Prize winner may be required to participate in reasonable publicity associated with this promotion.
- Away with the Kids reserves the right to cancel this competition or alter any of the rules at any stage, if deemed necessary in its opinion, or if circumstances arise outside of its control.
- These terms and conditions are subject to English Law.