Win a stay at Sandybrook Country Park!
Share this competition
Win a stay in a lodge!
We are giving away a self-catering short break at the lovely Sandybrook Country Park.
Away with the Kids' very own marketing manager Frances stayed earlier in the year and described it as "Gorgeous, comfortable, well-decorated and well-furnished - we loved staying in a lodge. The swimming pool is fantastic and the kids also that there is a dedicated lodge for kids to play in - the lodge equivalent of a playroom! We had such a nice weekend and didn't leave the park as we found there was plenty to do but if we were to go back we'd stay longer to explore more of the lovely local area and attractions!"
Pinelodge Holidays who own Sandybrook has teamed up with us to offer you the chance to win a stay for you and your family - all you have to do is read the Terms & Conditions carefully and enter your details below.
Terms & Conditions
- Competition open to residents based in the UK & Eire, aged 18 and over.
- One entry per person.
- The prize is for a self-catering short break at Sandybrook for three nights from Friday to Monday or four nights from Monday to Friday for up to four people staying in a Classic Vogue or Elite Lodge, subject to availability.
- The prize must be taken between the 1st September and the 30th November 2018 (excluding selected school holidays) and is subject to availability.
- All bookings are subject to Pinelodge Holidays' booking terms and conditions.
- The prize is non-transferable, non-refundable and subject to availability.
- There is no cash alternative.
- Entrants must be over 18.
- The prize does not include travel, meals and beverages, travel insurance, spa treatments, activities, spending money or additional park expenditure.
- Winner may upgrade lodge (subjectto availability) for an additional fee.
- Entries must be received (by filling out the below form) by 5pm on Monday 23rd July 2018.
- Winners will be chosen at random. The winner will be notified via email or other contact details captured during the submission phase - please complete each field correctly.
- If the winner is unable to be contacted after reasonable attempts have been made, Away with the Kids reserves the right to either offer the prize to a runner up or to re-offer the prize in any future competition.
- No purchase from Away with the Kids is necessary to enter this competition.
- Prize is subject to availability.
- Prize winner may be required to participate in reasonable publicity associated with this promotion including providing images of themselves at Sandybrook for publicity purposes.
- Entrants' details will not be shared with any third party, but the competition winners' details will be shared with Pinelodge Holidays in order for the winner to receive their prize.
- Away with the Kids reserves the right to cancel this competition or alter any of the rules at any stage, if deemed necessary in its opinion, or if circumstances arise outside of its control.
- These Terms and Conditions are subject to English Law.
Complete the form to enter