Big Family Festival, Midlands
Big Family Festival is the brainchild of Angela Hopton and George Kafetzis. Parents themselves, the married couple have worked in dance music events for the last 15 years, and spied a real gap in the market for a festival in the region that was truly suitable for all the family. Taking place at the picturesque Dunton Hall in Curdworth from July 27th - 29th, the festival proffers all manner of wild and immersive entertainment, music and games, plus local businesses providing a wealth of food and drink options.
BBC’s The Voice finalist Lyrickal, CBeebies’ Rastamouse and Cook and Line perform at the first Big Family Festival in the UK, a weekend of family fun in The Midlands.
Big Family Festival Highlights include:
- Main Stage - showcasing everything from headliners and local talent to tribute acts
- The Den - giant teepee where you can chill on comfy cushions and bean bags, play table tennis, and take part in Q&A sessions
- Solar-powered big top
- Open air cinema playing Disney classics and more
- Bumper balls
- 20ft ghetto blaster
- Off the Scale vintage clothes bus
- Beer festival
- Farmers market
- Photo booths
- Giant inflatable slide
- BCFC inflatable penalty shoot out
- Food stalls - Baked in Brick (handmade pizzas), The Big Fat Cow Burger Joint, Hog Roast, Finger Lickin’ Chicken, Greens (vegan), Fabulous Extras (chocolate fountain) and more
When and Where
The Big Family Festival proudly sponsored by Johnsons Volkswagen will take place at Dunton Hall, Curdworth, just off junction 9 of the M42 on Saturday 27th and Sunday 29th July 2018. With camping and day tickets available and entertainment from 11am-11pm both days, it is suitable for all ages and there really is something for everyone.
With magicians, clowns, drama and singing workshops held by BBC’s Dragons Den's Razzamataz, Dance workshops by Britain's got talent finalist Tin Man, book readings, circus skills, Dragons Den's sublime science shows, an outdoor cinema showing Disney classics, a solar-powered arena housing family friendly live comedy acts, a main stage with local bands and tribute acts, a farmers market, craft workshops, a beer festival, traditional fairground attractions, bars and the finest street food vendors and traders hand picked tried and tested, rest assured all aspects of this festival will have been chosen with the family in mind.
The best things in life aren't things. Create your memories this summer. For more info check out - www.bigfamilyfestival.co.uk