Laid back and mellow. There are plenty of activities and workshops laid on and there’s a Children’s Literature Festival with lots of top kids authors..
Wychwood Festival Cheltenham Racecourse
Wychwood Festival returns to Cheltenham racecourse for its 14th annual year from the 31st May to the 3rd of June, 2019.
The UK's favourite family festival takes place within the beautiful Gloucestershire countryside, with over 100 acts performing across four stages, plus music, dance and arts workshops, a circus school and a programme of talks, debates and comedy for all ages.
With optional idyllic camping and something to satisfy all appetites, there’s no wonder Wychwood has been nominated as ‘Best Family Festival’ each year at the UK Festival awards.
As well as the amazing music, film and comedy on offer, you’ll find:
- Workshops for children of all ages
- Adult workshops, seminars, guest speakers and a music based quiz
- Healing Gardens offering a range of massage and holistic treatments to chill you right out
- Walkabout circus performers and street theatre
- A special toddlers area
- Baby feeding yurt – come along to feed your baby in a comfy chill out area run by Gloucestershire Breastfeeding Supporters’ Network (GBSN). Refreshments and bottle warming will be available.
- Our own and extra special Children’s Literature Festival