The Wilsey Down Pub
Distance: 1.7 miles (5 mins) The Wilsey Down (Dog Friendly)
• The Wilsey is our local pub, it is situated on the A395 at Hallworthy, not far from The Cottage. A visit to The Wilsey is a true North Cornwall traditional pub experience.
• The pub has just undergone a refurbishment re-opening in July 2015 to the locals' delight.
• Food is served daily with a choice from the standard menu and the ever changing special's boards.
• Since re-opening the pub has gained a very good reputation for food so please ensure you arrive in time to secure a table; it can get very busy.
• A varied menu with daily specials is available and the success of the Sunday carvery means tables need to be booked in advance
• Child and Dog friendly (Dogs are allowed in the pool bar and outside).
Getting the map...