Riverside Caravan And Camping Park
Sorry, this property is no longer listed on Away with the Kids
About Riverside Caravan And Camping Park
Riverside Caravan & Camping Park is a beautiful family owned park nestled on the Foothills of Exmoor. It is situated near the market town of South Molton in 70 acres of landscaped Parkland and 10 acres of mature woodland trails. The river Mole runs through the middle of the Park, away from the pitches, providing pleasant walks and sights for families to explore and venture. The campsite offers excellent facilities, with two luxurious shower blocks, family wash rooms, washing machines and a large childrens play area. Within easy walking distance of the market town of South Molton and close to Exmoor National Park and the coast and superb golden beaches.
The Park is an ideal base to explore Exmoor and the beaches of North Devon's Golden Coast, with two popular nearby locations being Croyde and Woolacombe Beach and the famous Tarka trail, enjoyed by families for both cycling and walking. The campsite has direct access to a footpath leading through a spectactular wooded valley and the river Mole, to the old mining village of North Molton. A public footpath links the park directly with the Ancient Market Town of South Molton, and there is conveniently Public Transport accessible at the park entrance. A new Country Club is currently being built ready for the new season with restaurant and bar that will be open all year, and also hosting family fun entertainment during the school holidays and bank holidays with special event weekends. The onsite shop in reception stocks a variety of gifts and food.
Riverside Caravan And Camping Park offers:
- 70 acres of Parkland and 10 acres of mature woodland trails.
- Large pitches for RV’s, Motorhomes, Caravans, Campervans & Tents.
- Premium pitch with hardstanding.
- All weather Premium pitch with hardstanding including electric hookup, TV connection, drinking water, grey waste and a wooden picnic table.
- Camping grass pitches with or without electric, beside the River, Lakes, Woods, Open Camping Field, all pitches have parking beside pitch available.
- Two 5 Star Award Winning Showerblocks.
And NEW FOR 2016 there is a COUNTRY CLUB BEING BUILT READY FOR 2016!
Three Day Riverside Beer, Music & Family Festival
Riverside Caravan And Camping Park host a three day extravaganza - a Riverside Beer, Music & Family Festival on the 30th September - 2nd October 2016.
In Aid of North Devon Air Amublance & Children's Hospice South West
- 3 Day Ticket [Friday, Saturday, Sunday] £15.00 per person + £5.00 per adult Charity Wristband [with automatic raffle entry]
- 2 Day Ticket [Saturday, Sunday] £10.00 per person + £5.00 per adult Charity Wristband [with automatic raffle entry]
- 1 Day Ticket [Sunday] £5.00 per person
2 children [under 16 years GO FREE with every one paying adult]
There are not one but three Specimen Carp and Coarse Fishing Lakes that will suit the novice as well as the more competent fisherman. The park has 3 well stocked lakes with specimen carp weighing 28lb plus The river Mole runs through the middle of the park providing fishing opportunities.
Things to do in and around Devon
Just opposite the park is the Mill Adventure Climbing Wall. There is lots af family days out in and around the campsite but a popular one is the Big Sheep. There are too many to mention but a few places of interest are Dulverton, Combe Martin Wildlife and Dinosaur Park, Clovelly, Dartington Crystal Torrington, Exmoor Zoological Park, Lundy Island, Milky Way and Tarr Steps.