If you’ve ever dreamt of stepping into a good witch’s woodland dwelling, or a fairy’s forest home then the cabins at West Lexham are your chance to make that dream a reality.
Spread across the beautiful 22-acre estate and tucked amongst the trees, the cabins are the perfect escape for those of you who want to step back from the intensity of life and unplug. Designed for maximum comfort and relaxation, four of the cabins have their own en-suite bathrooms, with Roost and Gaggle using the shared garden washhouse. All come with a sumptuous double bed with luxury linens.
The cabins come equipped with electricity and heating, making them the perfect place to cosy up in the colder months and make the most of the year, no matter the weather!
• Sleep 2 in a double bed, with an additional mattress available for children
• Luxury linen and towels provided
• Cosy blankets, hot water bottles & fairy lights
• Organic, nature-friendly soap and shampoo included
• West Lexham Garden Kitchen Cafe serving breakfast, lunch and dinner
West Lexham offers dog friendly glamping in Norfolk but do please respect other guests by keeping dogs on leads around the site and communal areas. Wildlife abounds in the grounds, so please try to keep your dog's voice down.